Behavioral Health Alliance of Grundy County
- Professionals who serve GC residents who have behavioral health issues of all shapes, sizes, and severities ranging from:
- Anxiety, low self-esteem to
- Alcohol and substance abuse; domestic violence to
- Suicide and medically-diagnosed and treated conditions such as bi-polar and schizophrenia;
- Communications Committee to help spread the word of existing services to encourage people to seek assistance, especially in the early stages; see new e-newsletter;
- PTSD service provider training (1-16-13);
- “Wrap” training in order to access ISBE and DCFS funding for at-risk students (2012);
- Mandated reporter training (2012);
- Goal for 2013: a pilot project for a comprehensive wrap-around case management system for Grundy County;
- Find us on Facebook!
- 4th Tuesday at 3:00 pm in the conference room behind We Care, 520 W. Illinois Avenue, Morris.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress