Grundy Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grants
The Community Foundation of Grundy County and the Grundy County Chamber of Commerce & Industry have teamed up to offer a small business grant program to assist businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
The grant program is open to any business that meets the following criteria:
- Must be a non-home based, for-profit business impacted by COVID-19
- Must be located in Grundy County or be a member of the Grundy County Chamber
- Must have a city, village or state business license (Documentation needs to be provided)
- Must have less than 20 full-time employees
- If you applied for any of the state or federal assistance programs you will need to provide documentation of application (Copy of application or confirmation email). (Receiving other funding does not disqualify you for this grant).
- If you did not apply for other assistance, we will ask for your reasoning for not doing so. (Not applying does not disqualify you for this grant. We just want to see what efforts have been made).
- APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, JULY 13, 2020